QLitemz is a QuakeLive hack dedicated to item timing.
There's a VERBOSE readme.txt in the archive.
- windows only (minimum requirement: XP)
- any recent version of Firefox, Chrome or QLPrism is supported
- robust injector
- shows timers for up to 5 items
- special-case respawn periods are handled, e.g: mega in almostlost duel
- multiple items are handled, e.g: the 3 yellow armors in houseofdecay
- special items are handled, e.g: the teleporter in spacecamp
- aspect on the HUD can be customized
- wallhack and some other goodies
Note: the injector and/or the dll may trigger false positives in antivirus software
screenshot 1: duel, aerowalk, showing small icons on the right side, and counters being attached to the icons
screenshot 2: ffa, bloodrun, showing large icons on the left side, and counters being detached and positioned near the crosshair
IMPORTANT - about the detectability.
Some people have expressed their concern about the risk to be banned from QL, in the thread as well as in PMs.
This is a very serious matter to me. Making QLitemz less and less detectable has actually a higher priority than adding new "useful" features.
What is recommended boils down to these 2 cases:
- You absolutely want to keep your current QL account because you're a premium subscriber, or you care about your buddy list, your stats, or whatever..
Then simply DO NOT use QLitemz and wait. And stay tuned.
- You can afford being banned because you can make an alt account easily (dynamic ip..)
Then go ahead and report to ME. I welcome any PM, as it would be unsafe to post too specific stuff openly.
Some people (including myself) have been using this hack for months safely, and this version brings some new countermeasures against QL's anticheat.
However QLitemz CAN BE DETECTED under some unclear circumstances which could be:
- fresh new account
- very aggressive cheating
- game type
- using the wallhack
- having a past as a cheater
- high activity
Being detected can be experienced through unexpected handicap: you take more damage than you should and/or you randomly miss some shots. Two serverside cvars control this behavior.
More reports are needed in this regard, since I lack time to work on the hack.