Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: How to code your own bots? Where to start?

but null did u learnt urself coding(with sites and other tutorials)?? or on a school or something

you can't code cheats with knowledge you get in schools

forget about coding cheats for a few months until you learn c/c++ properly. 21days books aren't enough.
    then start coding some stupid things for practice, i.e. coding some read/write ini functions can be quite handy in start as it will give you practice with some basic FILE funcs, string manipulating, etc
    The DJs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days
    www.chaplja.info | chaplja@gmail.com

I&#39;m too lazy to learn C++ yet ;<.
    Once I&#39;m not too lazy anymore I will probably start learning.
    I&#39;m getting a headache of learning. (Scientificly proofed :-\)
    In meanwhile I will look some sources to get used to the codes, binarry&#39;s,... But I&#39;m not going to learn yet.

Sorry, Psycho_007!

:P
    Google is your friend
    Before asking any (stupid) questions use the search-option first
    Stupid question = stupid answer
    I do NOT respond to private messages when you ask for hacks.

i&#39;m bussy now with learning but it&#39;s pretty hard and idk how to save a hello world (for example) and use it

Quote Originally Posted by Firecracker
    So you want to create your own bots? Interest in becoming a well know and respected staff member of CU, even getting a fan club by releasing your bots here?
    You&#39;ll see it takes patience and a lot of time to become a coder, but you&#39;ll see it&#39;s all worthwhile...

C++ is the programming language of preference. It should be possible to try making one in Visual Basic or any other language, but not advisable. All guides/tutorials/samples found here are written in C++ and they&#39;ll help you a lot in your bot making.
    When you&#39;d be viewing some of the pieces of code provided here, you probably won&#39;t have any understanding of the sample at all. No one can start coding a bot instantly and a bot won&#39;t be the first thing you code. First you&#39;ve got to have basic knowledge of C++. This is the part that will probably consume the most time.
    Useful links are: http://www.cplusplus.com & http://www.cprogramming.com.
    Of course you won&#39;t learn how to program by simply reading. The best way to learn is by reading and coding at the same time. In order to be able to code and run your own programs, you&#39;ll need an editor/compiler: Visual C++ for instance. The free express edition is available at http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/.
    After you&#39;ve mastered the basics of C++, you could take a look at many of the nice sources available. A common source many start from is ETN. But there are many other full sources, like nexus, or many other snippets, pieces of aimbot code that will help you a lot. Don&#39;t expect to have a hack ready in a few hours. Start with hooking, then try writing a wallhack, aimbot,...

You probably already figured it&#39;s a lot of work and may include a lot of frustration, it&#39;s also enormously rewarding: from the first time &#39;Hello World&#39; appears on your screen till the moment you release your first bot...

Should you encounter any problems/have any questions along the way: feel free to post/ask them in this coding section. The CU-staff will will be more than helpful, as new coders are always welcome.

Reminder: Google is your best friend.
    Very helpfull mate, when i come back from school i will read this with more precision and try to understand many things.
    Regards Fire.
    Adios.......

hi iam not sure if is this place that it should write but...
    i have learn c before one year start learn c++ in 2 month ago.. and i just have problem how to start making the hacks.. i am stuck in writhing the main and anything...
    can you help me? give me a "lesson".
    thanks

Semi-Coder

see when i cant figure something out the 1st time ill try again for 5-10 min intill i get ticked off then ill ask
    99% ill get it. i have 3 compilers now
    i started programing with cygwin. but i have cygwin, devc++, and visual c++
    i like dev more than visual tho

i'm bussy now with learning but it's pretty hard and idk how to save a hello world (for example) and use it
    Just open an emtpy Windows Consol Application and add a .cpp file which have a name you chose. Most its name is main. So now you should have main.cpp. Open it and write:
    Code:
    #include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
    {

cout<<"Hello, World!\n"<<;

system("PAUSE");return 0; //thx to null xD
    }
    Now you can compile it. There are more complicated versions of give out Hello, World. As example with a string. But this is the first programm a programmer should made at the begin.

lol i seriously think my c++ version is <insert word here> because i copy and pasted that code and i got an error when i compiled it lol.
    ok i have been doing this c++ standard stuff (not bot making) and i am use to visual basic and i try to debug it but i cant do it and i cant compile im lost some1 help plz im pissed off
    "The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow"

Semi-Coder

Code:
    #include <iostream>

int main()
    {

std::cout<< "Hello, World!\n";

system("PAUSE");
    return(0);
    }
    this is how i would do it, it does the same thing, just spaced out more, and looks neater xD

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast