Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    AdawolfA

Summary of removing bans in ET

Temp ban by kick vote, or normal referee kick

If you get normal kick (Server disconnected - Player kicked), you can remove your ban by typing the following commands in your console:

\net_port x - Changes your netport. Replace the x with some number between 27000-30000
    \net_restart -Updates your net port.
    \vid_restart - To avoid "unpure client" -error.
    \reconnect - If you want to join back to the server

Notice: The above method is only for windows. If you are using linux, you can simply disconnect from the net, and then reconnect to have a new ip. This should be easy if you have a shortcut to your internet connection.

Temp ban by adminmod or PB for X minutes / etkey permanently banned

Simply remove etkey (backup), and type /pb_cdkeyreg before joining to server.

ETpro guid ban

Some serverside mods can ban by ETpro guid (40 digits, \guids in console @ etpro server). Simply use ETpro guidspoofer to remove the ban.

IP ban

It depends of your internet provider if you can change your IP. If you got basic DSL connection and when you reconnect to internet, some parts of your IP should change. Once your IP is changed you are not banned anymore. For example IP 123.456.80.70 could change to 123.456.34.54. Website to check your IP: http://www.whatismyip.org

SUBnet ban / IP ban

Well this is the most tricky ban, because everybody can't change whole IP. When you get subnet ban, server has banned you by first digits of your IP address (2 first slots). For example if your subnet is 123.456, then your IP is always 123.456.XXX.XXX and always when you reconnect to internet the X letters are replaced with new numbers, but 123.456 stays the same. Even SMAC address changer can't help everybody in this case..
    Download link for SMAC:
    http://www.klcconsulting.net/smac/sm...MAC12_Eval.exe

Hardware ban by Punkbuster

You may use HWSPOOFER to get rid of it. Non PB servers are still playable normal way. If you are rich bitch, buy a new motherboard or something..

Good luck with removing bans!

Re: Summary of removing bans in ET

Very useful. Thx for posting

Stickied, very useful info

I like it

Nice one!
    Little note on the HW-Spoofer: http://cheatersutopia.com/smforum/in...p?topic=1602.0
    Darn, null beat me to it... (sticky)

Thanks mate! I bet this will come in handy for some people

PB bans usually by hard drive. Buying new HDD should fix PB ban, or hw spoofer, but these cost also and free onces might not work for everyone.

Subnet ban is impossible to dodge, even with SMAC. ISP always uses the same prefix in the start, example 123.123.*.*
    SMAC only changes your MAC address through which your ISP gives you your IP. In cases of static ip, otherwise if you have dynamic ip just open command prompt, and type the following
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /renew
    and you should have new IP.
    you can do a .bat command and put it in your desktop which makes it one click procedure.
    Heres how you do it.
    Create any file and change the extension to .bat
    Edit bat file and put those lines in there and save.

Only way usually to dodge subnet mask ban, and that is changing ISP. Though rumours have some guys have changed their whole ip with screwing around with SMAC, but im bit skeptic about this.

Using SMAC also usually requires restarting computer for the changes to become made. Remember to backup your MAC address just in cases of errors and problems.

Unpure client can be solved by reloading mod. You dont need to restart ET.

Also when setting up a ETPro guid, even though its mentioned by Sinner, keep in mind that only insert HEX characters in there A-F & 0-9, or you might get kicked for client communication failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicator
    PB bans usually by hard drive. Buying new HDD should fix PB ban, or hw spoofer, but these cost also and free onces might not work for everyone.

Subnet ban is impossible to dodge, even with SMAC. ISP always uses the same prefix in the start, example 123.123.*.*
    SMAC only changes your MAC address through which your ISP gives you your IP. In cases of static ip, otherwise if you have dynamic ip just open command prompt, and type the following
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /renew
    and you should have new IP.
    you can do a .bat command and put it in your desktop which makes it one click procedure.
    Heres how you do it.
    Create any file and change the extension to .bat
    Edit bat file and put those lines in there and save.

Only way usually to dodge subnet mask ban, and that is changing ISP. Though rumours have some guys have changed their whole ip with screwing around with SMAC, but im bit skeptic about this.

Using SMAC also usually requires restarting computer for the changes to become made. Remember to backup your MAC address just in cases of errors and problems.

Unpure client can be solved by reloading mod. You dont need to restart ET.

Also when setting up a ETPro guid, even though its mentioned by Sinner, keep in mind that only insert HEX characters in there A-F & 0-9, or you might get kicked for client communication failure.
    Hehe,thanks m8,this will help alot of people

I have a pbban

So i need a HWSpoofer to unban my self

can you send me it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Agiej
    I have a pbban

So i need a HWSpoofer to unban my self

can you send me it ?
    Done.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast