-PHP
    -VB
    Learning:
    -VC++

Re: wallhack

for some games this is possible, yes
    - "Double the gun, double the fun!"

well i know a lot of vb and c++ but i never got into dxsdk but i see that vb is like 10x time easier than c++
    Basic:
    -VC++
    Advance:
    -PHP
    -VB
    Learning:
    -VC++

Quote Originally Posted by marac View Post
    well i know a lot of vb and c++ but i never got into dxsdk but i see that vb is like 10x time easier than c++
    No I think you are wrong. For Cheats you need to use Windows APIs and using Windows APIs in C++ is much easier. If you know the basic syntax of c++ it is more easier to use. Most people think that pointers are difficult, but if you dont like them you dont need to use it. In MSDN are a lot of examples how to use the Win APIs with C/C++, that is another big advantage.

Coders

Quote Originally Posted by G36KV View Post
    No I think you are wrong. For Cheats you need to use Windows APIs and using Windows APIs in C++ is much easier. If you know the basic syntax of c++ it is more easier to use. Most people think that pointers are difficult, but if you dont like them you dont need to use it. In MSDN are a lot of examples how to use the Win APIs with C/C++, that is another big advantage.
    Why would you base yourself on API's? Hook some functions and return your edited data. I'v hooked an API once for blocking pbss, its amazing how PB is based on several API's. They scan some, but fairly not all...
    And to get back to the main question, it is possible to write a wallhack in vb as learn_more said!

You cant code a DLL in VB, so you need to write a external hack.

BlackDove coded a awesome hack in VB6 for Call of Duty 2 called "asmCoD2 v1.3.3p Detected Public Edition". The features are amazing:
    Includes a menu, Aim Assistance, Wall Hack, Crosshair, Clear Scope, Effect Removal, No Recoil, Enemy Compass, Third Person, Chams, No Fog, Corpse Removal, Name / Team ESP, Enemy Player Indicators, Zoom, Health Indicator, Cvar Unlocker, Shellshock Removal, and a Console Unlocker.
    How did he do this? He used readprocessmemory/writeprocessmemory/virtualallocex to inject asm code and read game informations and the rest is vb6 code.

So the answer to this topic: yes it is possible, but you need to know assembler and it is hard to trick anti-cheat tools.

Coders

Quote Originally Posted by G36KV View Post
    You cant code a DLL in VB, so you need to write a external hack.

BlackDove coded a awesome hack in VB6 for Call of Duty 2 called "asmCoD2 v1.3.3p Detected Public Edition". The features are amazing: How did he do this? He used readprocessmemory/writeprocessmemory/virtualallocex to inject asm code and read game informations and the rest is vb6 code.

So the answer to this topic: yes it is possible, but you need to know assembler and it is hard to trick anti-cheat tools.
    New -> Class library, and you got yourself a nice smooth DLL. When he uses WriteProcessMemory I'm sure he pops up a VB screen.OnTop() and doing those settings with byteflipping. And for "Aim Assistance" I guess a pixelaimbot?

learn_more answered already..

Just adding, Yes it's possible - mainly for "lower level scripted games". It's possible but I'd say, you'd most likely want script hacks for games like cod4 or counterstrike, where I recommend you using C and C++

in all languages you have access to modify the memory so that would be not a problem for doing a wallhack

for exemplar cod4 cg_player wallhack:

c++:

Code:
    DWORD CG_PLAYER = 0x445480;       
    BYTE PATCH[2] = {0x6A, 0x12};      
    WriteProcessMemory(GetCurrentProcess(), (PBYTE)CG_PLAYER, &PATCH, 2, 0);
    the same for c#:
    Code:
     [DllImport("kernel32.dll")] 
    public static extern IntPtr OpenProcess(UInt32 dwDesiredAccess, Int32 bInheiritHandle, UInt32 dwProcessId);
    [DllImport("kernel32.dll")] 
    public static extern Int32 WriteProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpBaseAddress, [In] byte[] lpBuffer, UInt32 nSize, ref UInt32 lpNumberOfBytesRead);

process[] cod4Process = Process.GetProcessesByName("iw3mp");

IntPtr hprocess = OpenProcess((uint)0x001F0FFF, 1, (uint)cod4Process[0].Id);

uint num = 0;
    byte[] PATCH = {0x6A, 0x12};

WriteProcessMemory(hprocess, (IntPtr)0x445480, PATCH, 2, ref num);

Semi-Coder

You can make cheats in vb yes but very its limited compared to c++