Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: [QL] Simple item timer source

Here's a link to the key codes for C# if anyone wants it to change their keys.

Keys Enumeration

Edited: I've recompiled this code to add support for CTF keyhooks for things like powerups and medkits. I've also made respawn time a configuration option instead of being hardcoded. I'm going to play with it tomorrow to make the game mode a toggle so you don't have to restart the program every time you play a new game type. I'll share it back when it's done.

ok, what about keys 0-9 across the top of the keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by binzalt View Post
    ok, what about keys 0-9 across the top of the keyboard?
    0 is 48
    1-9 are 49-57.

Here's my rewrite. It's the first time I've ever really played with C#, but it came together pretty quickly. The original author is credited. This has nearly triple the lines of code, but a lot more options.

There are now two timer modes and two sets of time variables-- CTF and Duel (which will also work for TDM or FFA obviously). You alternate modes by hitting Alt+Numpad0 for Duel and Alt+Numpad1 for Duel. You can set the respawn times however you like in the config file, so if you need or want to change something you can. I've also added medkit and powerup timers for use with CTF. In Duel-like game modes you can use these extra timers to compensate for maps that have non-default mega or powerup respawns.

The default keys I've set up are for F13-F20, but you won't have those unless you've remapped keys for them. I use the software that came with my mouse to set them to unused mouse buttons. Pressing the key by itself triggers a standard item timer. Holding the ALT key when you press the key will trigger a timer for an enemy powerup, which is useful for CTF mode.

You can also set up different warning times for your own items and for enemy timers. That way you have a bit of extra warning to try to get to the enemy item before it respawns. Finally, you can set your default timer mode in the config file. DefaultMode 0 is for duel, and DefaultMode 1 is for CTF.
    Attached Files Attached Files

wow, nice work! its really nice having a timer for medkit now

Coders

Quote Originally Posted by phade View Post
    Here's my rewrite. It's the first time I've ever really played with C#, but it came together pretty quickly. The original author is credited. This has nearly triple the lines of code, but a lot more options.

There are now two timer modes and two sets of time variables-- CTF and Duel (which will also work for TDM or FFA obviously). You alternate modes by hitting Alt+Numpad0 for Duel and Alt+Numpad1 for Duel. You can set the respawn times however you like in the config file, so if you need or want to change something you can. I've also added medkit and powerup timers for use with CTF. In Duel-like game modes you can use these extra timers to compensate for maps that have non-default mega or powerup respawns.

The default keys I've set up are for F13-F20, but you won't have those unless you've remapped keys for them. I use the software that came with my mouse to set them to unused mouse buttons. Pressing the key by itself triggers a standard item timer. Holding the ALT key when you press the key will trigger a timer for an enemy powerup, which is useful for CTF mode.

You can also set up different warning times for your own items and for enemy timers. That way you have a bit of extra warning to try to get to the enemy item before it respawns. Finally, you can set your default timer mode in the config file. DefaultMode 0 is for duel, and DefaultMode 1 is for CTF.
    The real "challenge" is, either to decide if the item is at place or taken. Your code still requires user input. Nonetheless, well done.

That's definitely a real limitation, yeah, but it's good enough for what I wanted it to do. My ideal version of this program (still requiring full user input) would display an icon with a countdown instead, but I just don't have the programming chops (yet) to do it.

I also prefer not having anything to inject, since it makes the program about as stealth as it's going to get.

Hi, I can not turn it .= (

Instruction or screenshot please please please !
    Last edited by alexey3; January 9th, 2012 at 00:47.

Is this still undetected?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast