Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Gallery

Re: My Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Untouch View Post
    You didn't make much sense lol
    Firstly I havn't posted any of my good signatures here or any good work. I actually do professional graphics work thankyou very much.
    Secondly making good theme's / websites will ALWAYS be much harder and more advanced than signatures. Even without any coding.
    Show off.

I'm not, you where just saying I needed a lot of improvements myself and I just stated that I actually do professional work while stuff I post here isn't good compared to my standards.
    Now if you want to improve learn the basics, I can give you a list of some good forum sites for signature making and other graphics work.
    Live your dreams, don't dream your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouch View Post
    I'm not, you where just saying I needed a lot of improvements myself and I just stated that I actually do professional work while stuff I post here isn't good compared to my standards.
    Now if you want to improve learn the basics, I can give you a list of some good forum sites for signature making and other graphics work.
    Classified as: Troll

Quote Originally Posted by SirSid View Post
    So far, they ain't bad. I just would you suggest to upload at tinypic.com. It loads way faster (at least for me...imageshack is just too damn slow...).

At the first one:
    Hmm they only one I really dislike, sorry mate :I I'm not a fan of flash sparkles.

Second one:
    Good Choice as an avatar. This stroke doesn't fit there, tho it looks interesting (paradox, eh). About the text, maybe you should move it to the middle.

Third and fourth Picture:
    Imo, you shouldn't use brushes like that. Remove them and put in you name centered with the colors you used in the background. Evoilá, you have another sweet avatar. I really love the color choice in the BG!

Overall, you made some nice picture and you're definitely on the right way of color choice. But I guess you don't want to keep creating avatars forever. First thing to do, is to learn what "Renders" are and how to use them.
    Now my question: Do you know what a Render is? Before I want to proceed and bore you with something you already know I would like to know :P
    Allright thanks dude and no i don't know what renders are but i probably already heared about it and used it sometimes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123