Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Gallery

My Gallery

Here's some of my photoshop stuff...I'm not the best and I don't intend to be. (just the disclaimer)

Well...these are some older signatures, haven't touched ps in awhile. I guess I need to be creative again

Rate it or Hate it people

(I fucked this on up with colors...I know...)

Re: My Gallery

can u make me a sexy signature? xD with a car

you should check this.. http://aimbots.net/announcements/225...tml#post189536

Like I'm going to be designer here

NICE DUDE! I've made some beginner PS stuff, maybe you should make a Tutorial, i really need some help, maybe you can help me? If you want ofcourse!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SirSid View Post
    Just apply dude, there's like only 2 applications posted atm so you'd have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by suNnY
    can u make me a sexy signature? xD with a car

you should check this.. http://aimbots.net/announcements/225...tml#post189536
    Sure I can. Do you want the car you see in the gallery or another one with different colors?
    And about Link...dunno...have to use ps again xD

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleoN_be
    NICE DUDE! I've made some beginner PS stuff, maybe you should make a Tutorial, i really need some help, maybe you can help me? If you want ofcourse!
    Never thought about making tutorials, I'm mostly reading some for myself, mix them up with other tuts and my style and what you see are the outcomes.
    What are your problems? Can you post a portfolio/gallery too? Just upload some stuff and people will comment on it and make suggestions. But i like your Avatar, was the "l" meant as a border between the two colors? If not, you could have smoothen the crossover. Still a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveBeast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSid
    Just apply dude, there's like only 2 applications posted atm so you'd have a chance.
    Meh I don't know xD Give me sometime to train lol

Quote Originally Posted by SirSid View Post

Never thought about making tutorials, I'm mostly reading some for myself, mix them up with other tuts and my style and what you see are the outcomes.
    What are your problems? Can you post a portfolio/gallery too? Just upload some stuff and people will comment on it and make suggestions. But i like your Avatar, was the "l" meant as a border between the two colors? If not, you could have smoothen the crossover. Still a good job.
    Hmm okay, and the "l" was just luck i think. It's napoleon, it doesn't have any meaning. But i don't have any problems, i just could use some help for how i can make things like you do and stuff. Things i make is just beginner and made a few things add my own but mostly got from youtube.

Pictures:
    Picture 1. - ImageShack
    Picture 2. - ImageShack
    Picture 3. - ImageShack
    Picture 4. - ImageShack

This is what i've made so far.

So far, they ain't bad. I just would you suggest to upload at tinypic.com. It loads way faster (at least for me...imageshack is just too damn slow...).

At the first one:
    Hmm they only one I really dislike, sorry mate :I I'm not a fan of flash sparkles.

Second one:
    Good Choice as an avatar. This stroke doesn't fit there, tho it looks interesting (paradox, eh). About the text, maybe you should move it to the middle.

Third and fourth Picture:
    Imo, you shouldn't use brushes like that. Remove them and put in you name centered with the colors you used in the background. Evoilá, you have another sweet avatar. I really love the color choice in the BG!

Overall, you made some nice picture and you're definitely on the right way of color choice. But I guess you don't want to keep creating avatars forever. First thing to do, is to learn what "Renders" are and how to use them.
    Now my question: Do you know what a Render is? Before I want to proceed and bore you with something you already know I would like to know :P

Enemy Territory Player HermanETH32's Avatar

Nice gallery! Youre using Adobe Photoshop? Where to download it, or its payable?
    Cheaters always win!

nice i like the blackops one <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast