Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto Timer QL

Re: Auto Timer QL

edit again and add this:

Mouse3 = scroll wheel button
    Mouse4 = depends on the mouse, some don't even have it but it's usually on the left side of the mouse.

Coders

Quote Originally Posted by xblitz151 View Post
    @m0wl
    Not sure what you are talking about with the codes you posted. its just a simple AHK! still new to coding so please explain a bit more?
    I thought you wrote it in c++. Those imports / code stubs seem to be standardly build by those AutoHotkey-scripts. Looks like I was wrong.
    I saw you wanted to work out an aimbot, just start with c++. Things get so much easier, and you got tons of examples to learn off.
    If you're willing to give c++ a chance in gamehacking, I'll make it up again because of a relative "rude" post of me previously.
    Just add me on MSN, and I'll guide you through basic examples if I have time, but basic c++ knowledge is required ;

Just to complete your question, a socket (WSAStartup) is used to send data over the network. And the reg-imports were used to modify / read registery keys.
    Since registery contains vital information, I thought this could be a keylogger.

lol its all good. no its not a key logger. I tried C++ A long time ago when i was younger and couldnt get the hang of it.. but i would prolly try again if i have a bit more time. like i said it took me like 2 weeks just to build that lol. add me on msn ill pvt msg you

i don't get when i click mouse 4 or mouse 5 ingame nothing happens ;d

hello, say I dont have a mouse 4/5 button on my mouse, how can I edit the scripting so that it works by using say the shift and control keys? I'm pretty noob at programming so I appreciate if this question may seem a bit ridiculous.

great stuff man, awesome that someone still releases ql hacks. but.. dude, mouse 3 4? why couldnt u set other buttons, that everyone has on their keyboard or smth? and alert only 2-3 seconds before the item spawns? should be at least 5 so u have time to get in position etc. but overall great effort, thanx for releasing this

works???

Quote Originally Posted by west22 View Post
    works???
    fail, 2 year old thread. but yeah it works. kinda...u need mouse with 3 4 buttons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12