Thread: My testimonial

My testimonial

I hope i aint posting this in the wrong place sorry if i have.

I really like this site i have been playing cod on different level for years and i still suck at it> i have always looked for ways to improve my gaming or enhance it and to no avail
    I was a member of many older obsolete boards that offered enhanced gaming help<> some still alive and some well closed dead "RIP" to them for just trying to give people like me with no skill a helping hand
    But enough about that i asked a question on a board one day on how and what to about my game ect: and i was told the best place to be is your great site.

And so here i am i can confirm i was not disapointed i feel its like my big bro in gaming so that magic and i hope it remains strong.

What i really like about aimbot is the Admins and mods ect: they dont judge you> be it that your a new person lost on instructions which might seem simple to most people.. and there is always help i no this because i have offered a new person help with my short time here you dont always trust what you get or understand how to use it but more often than not you learn that it works and you say thanks to the creators for the hard work Anyway the most important thing for me about Aimbot is trust learn and thanks.

forgot to ask

What's the menu's key ?", "How to use it", "It is detected" just joking seriously great place thanksarty:

Re: My testimonial :)

Quote Originally Posted by gonefar View Post
    I hope i aint posting this in the wrong place sorry if i have.

I really like this site i have been playing cod on different level for years and i still suck at it> i have always looked for ways to improve my gaming or enhance it and to no avail
    I was a member of many older obsolete boards that offered enhanced gaming help<> some still alive and some well closed dead "RIP" to them for just trying to give people like me with no skill a helping hand
    But enough about that i asked a question on a board one day on how and what to about my game ect: and i was told the best place to be is your great site.

And so here i am i can confirm i was not disapointed i feel its like my big bro in gaming so that magic and i hope it remains strong.

What i really like about aimbot is the Admins and mods ect: they dont judge you> be it that your a new person lost on instructions which might seem simple to most people.. and there is always help i no this because i have offered a new person help with my short time here you dont always trust what you get or understand how to use it but more often than not you learn that it works and you say thanks to the creators for the hard work Anyway the most important thing for me about Aimbot is trust learn and thanks.

forgot to ask

What's the menu's key ?", "How to use it", "It is detected" just joking seriously great place thanksarty:
    Hi, it's my testimonial, you needed to open a new thread, but I don't care
    Welcome, you looks like a funny guy haha
    Your testimonial is nice

Welcome, nice read

/gave your testimony its own thread