Smile quake 2 current wallhack/aimbot search

Having a hard time finding something that works as of late. Willing to pay for something compatible with R1Q2 on US servers. Mostly just interested in a good wallhack. But a low fov aimbot would be great. Anyone point me in the right direction. Much obliged.

Re: quake 2 current wallhack/aimbot search

wh works fine, but aimbot not really.

pm details :/

So I figure I should update this thread since I have some relevant information. What is required to code the hack is any flavor of Disassembler. In this case we'll be analyzing the ref_gl.dll. But really this is out of the scope of the actual hack itself-Which as a good article I've found explains is no less or more complicated than fundamentally hacking/programming any OpenGL API. So What I'd like to do is simply provide the hack, which uses TSearch to essentially modify addressed memory space for running Quake2 processes. I am not a C programmer, I am more on the web side of things. So I will need to work out some refinements that are preventing this hack from correctly rendering a full wireframe across the map, as objects change-Or at least perhaps to show player names or other identifiers that would not yet be rendered visually. Some things like elevators and items are shown almost always. Player models as they move are not. It is more intermittent and better when they are rendered once in field of view. I am assuming this is from the basic nature of the wireframe and generally how OpenGL APIs render in Q2. By loading up an old copy of TSearch one can load this file for a running Quake2 process and by binding keystrokes enable the hack in game. This is a simple EASYWRITE file. It was created with TSearch and has no viruses of any kind. What I could use is a more experienced C programmer to help refine this hack so that it works a little better. But with the small number of Quake2 players right now, more advanced games, and the unwillingness of hackers I've found on Q2 servers to share information this may be as good as it gets for now. Enjoy! wh.zip
    Last edited by noobpoodle; June 26th, 2013 at 07:24.
    ::servers available ::

I find we have a good number of players and servers in quake 2. I think one of the people (Not John) from ID id a run on a game on Quake 2 not too long ago. I find that we need to educate people where quakers can be found. I was talking to some random quaker on a active server. To my shock they didnt even know Tastyspleen was still up and that there is Server Browsers out there. They thought "everyone" was on Quake Live. If you REALLY Care like I do and want people to get back into action. Make a nice video with a common website. Show the footage is dated 2013 and point people where to aim.
    THEN take the video to your LOCAL PUBLIC ACCESS Channel in your area. I did this years back and I ended up with HUGE following.
    Then you want to keep it going and get more people going. Best way is to make tutorials on how to add quake to their current cellphone and computers,tabs etc.. There are PLENTY of hackers in the the mix who come out and have all kinds of goodies that became lost or forgotten about. I see around 3-500 hundred people on the Rich browser alone. Get others to do the same you know online and we will have the numbers back to where you'll be very busy fragging!
    P.S. Speaking of the unwilling so called hackers. I've hunted down more than a few people who wrote some MOD and/or Hacks. They have been less than cooperative that to help me learn to get to where I can compile a dam .dll for Q2. My point is- if I find someone who is willing. I will help for sure with what we need to get done. I found people even on some Quake III MODS. Same selfish reaction "I dont have time". Whatever.... Just putting that out there. **before I go- I have bout 40 or so Cheats for q1-q2-q3 and live. take care
    Last edited by BraveBeast; July 16th, 2013 at 13:00.

Quote Originally Posted by noobpoodle View Post
    ....wh.zip
    /approved