Help! Getting autobanned from servers b joining, non IP/Account related as it seems

Hi there!

Im Dezox, and I have a little question. Basiclly how to get out of this mess? I've been botting bigtime lately, basiclly just to piss off people, but now it seems (i've been doing this for a 2-3 months with the QLhook that was from whitelight, when it was just a simple dll a year ago till I've eventually got bored by it and stopped:P, but now after 1 week of messing around it looks) like they put me to sleep for good... I use win7 32, dynamic ip, tried proxy too.

So when I reg a new acc the site itself lets me in with no problem, and while Im tryin to connect to the server (awaiting screen) says i've got banned. The mighty and misterious (atleast for me deffo) hw ban is my first guess, how to bypass something like that? Thanks!

Re: Help! Getting autobanned from servers b joining, non IP/Account related as it see

Quote Originally Posted by dezox View Post
    Hi there!

Im Dezox, and I have a little question. Basiclly how to get out of this mess? I've been botting bigtime lately, basiclly just to piss off people, but now it seems (i've been doing this for a 2-3 months with the QLhook that was from whitelight, when it was just a simple dll a year ago till I've eventually got bored by it and stopped:P, but now after 1 week of messing around it looks) like they put me to sleep for good... I use win7 32, dynamic ip, tried proxy too.

So when I reg a new acc the site itself lets me in with no problem, and while Im tryin to connect to the server (awaiting screen) says i've got banned. The mighty and misterious (atleast for me deffo) hw ban is my first guess, how to bypass something like that? Thanks!
    Buy a new PC or use google. You could try MAC spoofer and HWID spoofer.

MOOOOM MY INTERNET IS TOO SLOW

Re: Help! Getting autobanned from servers b joining, non IP/Account related as it see

Quote Originally Posted by dezox View Post
    Hi there!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Please read my blog it gives you all the information you need to get back in quake

they ban: your account, ip, mac, hwid
    they autodetect qlhook (aka whitelight ql) with their (so far) unknown anticheat, handicap the hook user (50 percent to my knowledge, meaning u do half the normal damage and take x2 more), and, very recently, as in today, they implemented some sort of autokick option from servers (until now an admin, usually syncerror, would come to your server and kick/ban u), meaning not only u have handicap, but the server will kick you after a period of time, and after this first autokick you will be unable to join again any server. not sure if this autokick is automated or manual. either way, it's currently the end of cheating in ql, since they finally are able to really stop cheaters (only took them 1.5 years^^). people lost interest in ql since id implemented the AC back in may and, sadly, coders seem to have given up (even paid cheats are now discontinued) trying to find a way to beat id's anticheat. only hope now, in terms of cheating,is for something fresh, innovative, a breakthrough from a/some good coder/s.

Quote Originally Posted by uNhoL View Post
    Buy a new PC or use google. You could try MAC spoofer and HWID spoofer.
    rofl he doesn't need to buy a new pc. just spoof ur hwid and mac as mentioned. but it doesnt matter anyway anymore, as i explained below (unless you plan to play legit)
    Last edited by BraveBeast; September 16th, 2012 at 01:49.
    Please, God, let me prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!

HWID spoofing (aka volumeid gives new numbers for the local harddrives), does not help, tried it.
    Last edited by dezox; September 17th, 2012 at 20:35.

full system reinstall with different win7 key + formatted local drives = still banned
    Last edited by dezox; September 18th, 2012 at 17:46.

Semi-Coder

So you changed your IP and Mac address after the install? Seems extreme on the data they are keeping on everyone. Can anyone else confirm IP and Mac change still work?

Quote Originally Posted by stealth93 View Post
    So you changed your IP and Mac address after the install? Seems extreme on the data they are keeping on everyone. Can anyone else confirm IP and Mac change still work?
    still works confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by stealth93 View Post
    still work, but these 2 arent enough
    Please, God, let me prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!