Hacking in MP - RISK

Hello,

Don't forgett that they record every Game, so It's easy to prove that you hacked.

Use the Hacks at your own Risk!

Semi-Coder

Re: Hacking in MP - RISK

They ban without proof aswell. All the biggest names got took down with this Orgy, then the noobs like AA etc just rushed it for moneys but oh well.

Im not skilled but Ive never hit a ban before and I got banned on blackops 2 just to find out, apparently I was to obvious with my hack. The thing is when you got these admins checking you over you are almost guaranteed people will get wrongly banned. At first I thought my method was detected after I hit a ban. So I re paid for full game. Used same hack hooking APIS, didnt kill anyone at all. Just left in in servers and stood there for what 50 maps just kept moving round killing the odd people.

No ban now. So I was obviously banned by being obvious in videos. I think this game is a lost cause for hackers as the videos practically pwn Rage aimbots etc. Its very tough for these coders to get a hack working whats not banable. I read king orgy on nc writing he found a way to not let people report you.

I found two functions to what are screenshot functions well atleast I thought they mirror them. Exactly identical to them, However I set breakpoint for like 10 maps in a row not one of them got triggered. I think Overall I played like 1-2 hours gameplay without one breakpoint triggering. So that confused me a bit. So to be on the safe side I hooked it anyway so if It ever DOES take a screenshot im covered basically with Clean Screenshots.

Was a bit annoying finding out my method and hack is still to date undetected, it was just the way I was playing.

Already banned in december, used AA.

Semi-Coder

Quote Originally Posted by snickii View Post
    Already banned in december, used AA.
    They got banned 3 huge waves I heard in first week. & Now they claim they never and delete all posts saying there hacks are detected XD

Semi-Coder

With what they have in place I too have not hacked or attempted to, been spending most of my time playing the game and am ranked 500-1500 in the mods I play :P

Note: It is nice to finally have a CoD game that is "relatively" clean.

Semi-Coder

Quote Originally Posted by stealth93 View Post
    With what they have in place I too have not hacked or attempted to, been spending most of my time playing the game and am ranked 500-1500 in the mods I play :P

Note: It is nice to finally have a CoD game that is "relatively" clean.
    I got a working hack for it its just annoying that you cnt really use it Also admins will wrongly ban a lot of people. Ive never liked idea of manual bans as some are wrong.

however I also played game for a while clean was really good game:P Play dota 2 now though.

I am sorry to ask such a stupid question, but this aimbot you are talking about .... Where do I download it. Believe it or not, I am going crazy leveling this ksg and I need the bloodthirsties so I can never touch that gun again.

Sam