Semi-Coder

Merry Christmas from darkhook

I want to wish everyone merry christmas and a happy new year from darkhook staff. Wish you all the best, and the best going in to year 2013.

For your presents I will be giving a couple of presents out for my sBot-MW3 and other stuffs.

So its a little competition easy enough I got a number 1-10, just say my number in this post what you think it is If you get it right you will get a free 3 day auth to my mw3 hack, a future BETA slot for my blackops 2 hack and will also recieve VIP status as darkhook for the rest of the year.

Sounds good start saying numbers now, the rules are you can only have 1 number ! This will be getting posted around so all numbers have to be posted at this current page, for anyone outside of darkhook it is: Darkhook competition

Would also like to announce darkhook now has a twitter page, where I will be updating and putting latest hack updates up, also will reveal the winner there and in this and the thread at darkhook.
    Darkhooks twitter
    Last edited by sphex_; December 25th, 2012 at 06:45.

Semi-Coder

Re: Merry Christmas from darkhook

A few people have posted which is great, but its the last chance now to get a free copy of sbot-MW3 and free VIP at darkhook, you will also get a free cod4 hack trial to. I am in making off a very advanced cod4 hack its going really well atm best hack ive made packed with new features and a much better GUI, clickable and movable.

Cod4 hack picture:

Isnt finished process, the banner at the top is also going to be updated with a whole new stats bar.

SO VOTE TODAY you have until 00:00 GMT if you win you will get sBot-MW3, sBot-COD4, VIP status. To vote please click HERE

Semi-Coder

Re: Merry Christmas from darkhook

You can close this thread now please, winners have been chosen and have won free auth.

Thanks

[ Winners ]
    Nightforce2
    bkbatman
    Last edited by Untouch; December 29th, 2012 at 13:39.