Mother of all bans!

After months on end of trolling Sasparillo there in support; circumventing IP, MAC and HWID bans about 20 times over; and taunting the devs on the forums they have finally upped their banning to a whole new level - subnet banning! Truth be told I was getting bored and was only too happy to accept this challenge! I never thought they would go that far given that they've most likely banned a bunch of other people in my region as well, especially since my IP only traces back to about 50km away from where I'm physically located (how does that happen?).

Nevertheless, open up a VPN and I was back into the game about 5 minutes later, with my original ping intact etc. lol. Anyone else been subnet banned yet or any other unusual ban?

Coders

Re: Mother of all bans!

Yup, I don't think I have ever suffered a normal ban. But it's fairly clear why I receive that treatment.

i have a dynamic ip. no, not subnet ban . just mac hwid ip. and i am n1 on their list imo. try changing your hwid/mac/ip again and delete the cfgs in baseq3 (repconfig etc). and when u register a new account after changing the above mentioned be sure it's registered on a clean ip etc.
    Please, God, let me prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!

It seems they've put more measures in place, this time coded into the actual game. The authorization when connecting refuses connections from VPNs and also checks subnet bans which was done solely by the site before. Is there any way to hide that you're using a VPN?