Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: QuakeLive and Mouse Input

No, not really private, I put it together based off of a few other threads I had found. I posted the info here looking for some help in developing it further but nobody seemed to care so I got rid of it. It's not perfect by any means and like I said, requires that the person using it have at least a bit of decent aim to begin with, but with that said it's a great aim assist. I guess the point I was making when I posted is that with the right programming, for Quake at least, you don't have to have a hook to get a good aimbot. In the past color/pixel scanning took time and processor resources and would be slow and ineffective when playing a game that required a lot of power to run, but quake is so old that todays computers can handle it without breaking a sweat so colorbots are more effective. Couple that with the fact that quake makes it easy to customize the enemy into any color you'd like and you don't even have to screw with chams. So, what this guy is doing could be just as effective as a hook as long as it doesn't get too bogged down with code. KISS.

Quote Originally Posted by xtnslromeo View Post
    No, not really private, I put it together based off of a few other threads I had found. I posted the info here looking for some help in developing it further but nobody seemed to care so I got rid of it. It's not perfect by any means and like I said, requires that the person using it have at least a bit of decent aim to begin with, but with that said it's a great aim assist. I guess the point I was making when I posted is that with the right programming, for Quake at least, you don't have to have a hook to get a good aimbot. In the past color/pixel scanning took time and processor resources and would be slow and ineffective when playing a game that required a lot of power to run, but quake is so old that todays computers can handle it without breaking a sweat so colorbots are more effective. Couple that with the fact that quake makes it easy to customize the enemy into any color you'd like and you don't even have to screw with chams. So, what this guy is doing could be just as effective as a hook as long as it doesn't get too bogged down with code. KISS.
    Hey xtnslromeo can you email me this color bot u made and possibly tell me how to make it work?
    kvnmkz7@hotmail.com
    Last edited by kvnmkz7; April 1st, 2015 at 00:01.

You should make it private imo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12