Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

QuakeLive and Mouse Input

I am working on a hack and I have some nice features working. When it is finished I plan on releasing it for public consumption. The last barrier I have before release is sending mouse movement to the game. I have used SetCursorPos(), mouse_event, and SendInput() to no avail. SendInput moves the mouse in game, but not as I would expect, it's always down and to the right no matter the x/y values. Does anyone know why these input functions are not interpreted by the game or how to get around them? This hack does not hook quakelive, but it is hooking other windows api calls.

Coders

Re: QuakeLive and Mouse Input

The three API's you mentioned should work. Are you sure you calculate the x & y parameters correctly? Also, do you encounter screen resolution?
    Something like this:

Code:
    void MouseMove( vec2 pos ){
        GetWindowRect( hWnd, &a );
        vec2 windowCenter;
        windowCenter.x = ( a.right - a.left ) * .5f;
        windowCenter.y = ( a.bottom - a.top ) * .5f;

vec2 scr = { GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXSCREEN), GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN) };
        scr -= 1;

vec2 temp = MAX_UNSIGNED_SHORT / scr;
        vec2 target = ( windowPosition + windowCenter + pos ) * temp;

INPUT input;
        input.type = INPUT_MOUSE;
        input.mi.dwFlags = MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE|MOUSEEVENTF_ABSOLUTE;

input.mi.dx = target.x;
        input.mi.dy = target.y;

SendInput( 1, &input, sizeof( input ) );
    }
    Last edited by mowl; March 3rd, 2013 at 19:08.

Thanks mowl. The code was working but your hint helped. I was setting x,y from GetCursorPos() call and not offset x,y. That's why the cursor was so spastic. Cheers.

you're planning to release a free quakelive cheat? that would resurrect this game for a shitload of ex-cheaters, and make it fun again, in short, AWESOME!

ps-i'm sure u know about the 'secret' anticheat they have, so i'm guessing it will be undetected
    Please, God, let me prove that winning the lottery won't spoil me!

Coders

Quote Originally Posted by dagt05 View Post
    you're planning to release a free quakelive cheat? that would resurrect this game for a shitload of ex-cheaters, and make it fun again, in short, AWESOME!
    This hack does not hook quakelive, but it is hooking other windows api calls, he says.
    It is probably undetected, but this limits the possibilities so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by mowl View Post
    This hack does not hook quakelive, but it is hooking other windows api calls, he says.
    It is probably undetected, but this limits the possibilities so badly.
    Mowl is correct. Having access to the game's code is obviously the best. I am taking an alternative strategy in creating something that can not be detected through quakelive's anticheat but working to make it as efficient as possible. I have been shocked at how close you can come to the performance of hooked code if you think outisde the box.

so when is this supposedly coming out?

mb news about new udetected hack? mowl? tigel?

I currently have been using a coloraimbot that has been quite effective. My LG and Rail are pretty difficult to beat and almost entirely impossible to detect. OF course I'm using this as an AIM assist instead of a pure aimbot. This means I'm required to actually aim myself but the bot assists me from straying too far. While the AIM assist on QLhook brought me 5 points off of what I could do on my own, this colorbot is actually improving my aim between 10-15 percentage points on LG alone and 30-40 on Rail. What's nice is that my bot is very simple and therefore means that if someone who knew what they were doing made something like this they could actually get it to be down right nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by xtnslromeo View Post
    I currently have been using a coloraimbot that has been quite effective. My LG and Rail are pretty difficult to beat and almost entirely impossible to detect. OF course I'm using this as an AIM assist instead of a pure aimbot. This means I'm required to actually aim myself but the bot assists me from straying too far. While the AIM assist on QLhook brought me 5 points off of what I could do on my own, this colorbot is actually improving my aim between 10-15 percentage points on LG alone and 30-40 on Rail. What's nice is that my bot is very simple and therefore means that if someone who knew what they were doing made something like this they could actually get it to be down right nasty.
    private aimbot u mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast