Arrow 4.2.3 urban terror hack

Any hack update for 4.2.3 urban terror?

Re: 4.2.3 urban terror hack

There is no such version.

Liduen you have any Hack for the new Urban Terror Version 4.2.021 or 4.2.022 or 4.2.023 ?

That would be much appreciated if you can get a hack for us for the latest version 4.2.023. I have been searching everywhere for one and I am unable to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1epicninja View Post
    That would be much appreciated if you can get a hack for us for the latest version 4.2.023. I have been searching everywhere for one and I am unable to find one.
    How about coding one yourself?

i have absolutely no idea how to code aha

So like, i agree that we should code stuff ourselves generally.
    I have been programming for about 20 years, in C for about 12

i have briefly done API injection with send/recv etc, so, with TCP/IP packets on a semi high level
    it isn't "impossible" but this is really hard to do.

at this point i would almost be willing to pay for one because i miss the good ole days, botting on urban terror
    it is obvious to me that some people are using them. I have a wall hack, so i could see people shooting me at impossible trajectories. (takes one to know one i guess)..
    None the less, people have them, but it is very hard to find a copy apparently

I was thinking, i should figure out the packet for version number and just sopof the version and use the old copy of cross_urth with an old version of UT while lying about my client version.
    this is hard also but at this point it would be easier than writing a bot

The other option i see is to just attempt updating the cross_urth source which used to be available and i have on another drive somewhere
    if anyone wants, i can post that here if anyone else wants to take a crack at it because to be honest i have not been that up to the task by either approach but i am guessing vaguely that this is what other people using them have done.

there are ways, but i would appreciate it if someone would do it for me, haha, i don't wanna =/
    maybe i'll pay if it's reasonable =p
    Last edited by MikePipes; August 25th, 2016 at 23:57.