Cool Old fart back for more

Hi there,

Guess I have decided to return to gaming, however the down side to it all is that every site I use to visit has taken a hit on activity and interest. Its a shame as back when I was active in the cheat scene there was many of us who got online regular, playing in game together, in clans, bitching & causing all kinds of shit with different groups. The buzz we all brought to the scene back then has gone and its very doubtful it can return. Maybe if a few of us old farts could catch up and start ripping some games apart we could put the spark put back in community. Give all the young pups a taste of what bastards we where back in the day and how much fun we had.

In case any you are wondering its BUZZ****BUZZ, aka The Buzzer, aka =45thID=Buzzer, etc. I dont expect many of you here will know or care for who I am some may remember me.

Anyway good to see aimbots.net is still up and running not to mention there is also still a few the old names about, hope to catch up with some of you guys soon.

Back for more post @ netCoders

Super Moderator

Re: Old fart back for more

Oh hey there.

I actually see you online on Steam often so I knew you were still kickin'.
    But yeah, it's a shame the scene has declined. Recently tried to get back into ET after several years but every freaking server's been updated to some weird mods. Most we got left here on the forums are just spambots too.

I still keep regular touch with Billywhizz, pC# and couple other the guys in RL maybe get few back to spending some time online see if we can even get few rounds for kicks and giggles. cant hurt to try and yeah kept steam on pc for odd game waste time between working. But since had my accident a guess I be spending little more time at pc.

Also can most likley stick few servers on ET etc see if they catch any attention. never know, GOD loves a trier. JUST HATES ME lol

Quote Originally Posted by BraveBeast View Post
    Oh hey there.

I actually see you online on Steam often so I knew you were still kickin'.
    But yeah, it's a shame the scene has declined. Recently tried to get back into ET after several years but every freaking server's been updated to some weird mods. Most we got left here on the forums are just spambots too.
    give me shout if u ever gonna go on MW3, TF2, CS:Source or CS:GO no cheats tho lol play you straight up

Super Moderator

Only own the first 3 of those and no cheats. Though TF2 is the only one I might ever play again, kinda went past the online fps phase a few years ago. Lately the only online game I play is World of Tanks.