Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RSbot

Re: RSbot

You have an outdated version of the RSBot. Update it with SVN.

people look at the rsbot.org site look at announcements u will see that it is updating so if u now open the version it will shut down at the second but it only needs two more updates and than it is finished than u can start it not at the moment u have to wait! do you're research people...

i need help =( when i press run member or run nonmembers it says:
    could not find the main class: speljohan.rsbot.aplication the program will exit

any 1 can help? pleease

Personally I like RSBot but I hate that after you work forever to level up your account, you get banned. I think they know were botting but they just want us to level up and get rich before they head out with the ban hammer.:laugh:

witch file do i extract plz help me

I got a 404 error msg when i went to the link so i went to RSBot.org and it got dominated by Jagex

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 112251919112 View Post
    I got a 404 error msg when i went to the link so i went to RSBot.org and it got dominated by Jagex
    I seriously lol'd.
    You should use Runedev - Home it's better anyway.

I dont know true it is, but lots of people believe Jagex bought out Rsbot, which is why using it gets you eventually banned.

Jagex has won lawsuits against those types of sites and they will let you lvl up and bot millions, then they reset your accounts rather then just ban you, because the runescape servers were becoming less and less populated and Jagex needs to make money.

If you consider all they did in their prevention of RWT and suddenly had a player vote and reversed the game back, it makes sense too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456