Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Need a program built

Hello All,

On behalf of gamerz revolution,

I work for a company that presents gaming communities with free and paid gaming tournaments and leagues. We are looking for a program to be built to expand on our needs and efforts. We believe this program would help us succeed on to be a very big gaming hoster, we have already thoughts about hosting lan tournaments in our warehouse after the building of this program.

I will not take the time to explain what I need in this program right now, instead if interested please send me a PM I would be glad to explain what I need. I'm warning you now this is going to be a tedious project and it requires great programming skills. Please understand that this is not going into a website but a stand alone exe program. Also it will not be syntax but windowed. Thank you for reading and have a great day.

James Atchue,
    Gamerz Revolution CEO
    Head marketing Director

Hitman101, I do not yet have enough posts to do a PM and I'm not going to spam, so Please e-mail me at: knowledgegranted@gmail.com My CEO e-mail.

Re: Need a program built

nice

i agree

If no one really wants to do this can anyone please point me to a community or someone who would? we are relying on this program to being started soon.

wel noone really can say anything if they dont know what its FOR. if you are looking for some sort of anti-cheat mod try Chaplex and his ETAce. or is it an anti-cheat software?...

No it is not, I just came to you guys because I know your good with client hooking and that is basically half the program

Quote Originally Posted by knowledgegranted View Post
    No it is not, I just came to you guys because I know your good with client hooking and that is basically half the program
    mind going into detail on what the program is for/about.
    1st generation = Vacuum tubes 1946 - 1955
    2nd generation = Transistors 1956 - 1963
    3rd generation = Integrated Circuits 1964 - 1970
    4th generation = Microprocessors 1971 onwards
    5th generation = Quantum computers? Nanotechnology? Biological computers?

Quote Originally Posted by knowledgegranted View Post
    If no one really wants to do this can anyone please point me to a community or someone who would? we are relying on this program to being started soon.
    Welcome Back to Game Deception.net <-- Click

That site probably has the biggest collection of coders of all skill levels. That's a good place to try...

This might be very confusing, I'm not good with explaining things, haha, thats why I have people work for me. By the way, we are looking for a head coder. If anyone is interested please send me a Pm and include your e-mail address. Positions are paid by work done.

__________________________________________________ _________________

The program I need must have the following things:

Registration page, login page. Then upon logging in they can either: Create a clan, challenge a clan, or search for a user/ clan's stats.

just a simple registration page, just asks for e-mail, username, password, ETC. After clicking submit a box will appear to ask you if you want to create a personal page. With this page you can create a profile that you can see if you were to search this player.

just username and password

Create a clan:

OK this is going to be complicated, when creating a clan you input the information for your clan. Clan tags, name, website, logo. ETC. When they click finish a window will pop-up and ask them if they want to create a custom clan page. On this page they will be able to make a custom background banner and input html code into a little textbox. So when you search for this clan, this page they have created will pop-up.

You will be able to challenge clans, search through a list to challenge, then send a pm. If the other clan accepts they would need to input a time and server that the match would be played on etc. From this same clan control panel the clans will be able to join tournaments and leagues that (us the company) has created.

If you can I would like this program to take the information from the server that a tournament was played on. So all the stats and player stats would be inputed into a database and put into the program and clan as well as player stats would be upgraded.

Main admin accounts:

I would need 6 main administrator accounts that would be able to control the whole thing. Create tournaments, leagues, and control clans and players.

Ill just leave it at that for now because thats a lot to take in for now. If someone would like to go into more detail please send me and e-mail. knowledgegranted@gmail.com

knowledgegranted,
    Gamerz revolution CEO
    Head marketing Director

That's alot to ask for, :ithink:

Anyway if a Coder can do this im sure he'll post or pm you
    check Welcome Back to Game Deception.net anyway because there Coding
    is @ certain skill level's
    "vB & C++ Beginner" - <--- is Topy's bf

Nah this isn't for free, the person(s) creating this will get paid.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast