[REQUEST] Coder Needed

Im not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. I play a game called Urban Rivals its a free online card game. What I need is a simple bot(if theres such a thing) to buy cards for me on the market when they are cheap. I get beat to all the good deals because of my slow computer and connection. If anyone can help me out for free that would be amazing, if not I am willing to pay 10 dollars(or a little more) for a working bot. I figure compared to the amazing aimbots and programs found on this site, this should be a breeze for an experienced coder(sorry if Im wrong).

javascript:buyCard(23492788,'Charlie','10649'); this is the properties of a card I want to buy. So I need something that can do something like
    if buyCard(xxxxxxxx,'Charlie','1000'); then it will auto-buy the card.
    I know nothing about coding so sorry if I offended anyone.

Sorry for writing so much, and sorry if this is in the wrong section.
    Thank you all, and I hope someone can help

Re: [REQUEST] Coder Needed

I think the only way you can do that is if you hack into the game system, and "Code" it your self. Like try using Python. But I also know nothing about coding hacks/viruses ect.

I have no clue how to use Python or C++. I would like to make my own hack, but i need a tuttor. But good luck on your issue m8. Don't listen to me........

What do you want exacly?
    I could make a wallhack for ya, but i need to find offsets, as i don't play this game it's a bit difficult.

Try to PM some coder or semi-coder that works with this game

Quote Originally Posted by Book Forward
    Amazing! Youre actually reading this. That puts you into one of three categories: a student who is
    being forced to read this stuff for a class, someone who picked up this book by accident (probably
    because you have yet to be indoctrinated by the world at large), or one of the few who actually have an
    interest in learning assembly language.

Quote Originally Posted by B4cuR4u View Post
    What do you want exacly?
    I could make a wallhack for ya, but i need to find offsets, as i don't play this game it's a bit difficult.

Try to PM some coder or semi-coder that works with this game
    WTFFF.............

its a card game not a online fps game dude...
    Strive to the best of your ability's
    And you will become whatever you want
    example - a monkey, giraffe, fat women
    Nike - Just do it :tick:

HullHook

Quote Originally Posted by pktopete View Post
    Im not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. I play a game called Urban Rivals its a free online card game. What I need is a simple bot(if theres such a thing) to buy cards for me on the market when they are cheap. I get beat to all the good deals because of my slow computer and connection. If anyone can help me out for free that would be amazing, if not I am willing to pay 10 dollars(or a little more) for a working bot. I figure compared to the amazing aimbots and programs found on this site, this should be a breeze for an experienced coder(sorry if Im wrong).

javascript:buyCard(23492788,'Charlie','10649'); this is the properties of a card I want to buy. So I need something that can do something like
    if buyCard(xxxxxxxx,'Charlie','1000'); then it will auto-buy the card.
    I know nothing about coding so sorry if I offended anyone.

Sorry for writing so much, and sorry if this is in the wrong section.
    Thank you all, and I hope someone can help
    I'm sorry, it's not that simple. It's a Flash game, you can't just use Python to click on buttons and compute JavaScript for you.
    You have to reverse engineer the flash file, then change it according to your needs and once you're done with that, you have to modify the browser so that you can put the fake swf instead of the correct.
    I could give you the modified browser, as I have done such (and worse) things before, but decompiling and recompiling the flash file is far too much work.
    That would amount to an effort far far above 20 $. I'd say that would cost you appx. $ 5000, if you use the outsourcing platforms to find a cheap 3rd world coder, you might get it down to 500$.
    When you earnestly believe that you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, then there's no end to what you can't do...