Coming Soon: ET Cheat League

sir3n

VIP
E T C L - Cheating for everyone!

Coming soon!

Intro to the Enemy Territory Cheating League (ETCL)

Proud to be in association with aimbots.net will be the enemy territory cheating league. This will be a league where anyone can enter, either as an individual competetor or as a clan competetor. Scores will be calculated from every game and players will be ranked. There will be forum signature images etc avaliable to keep track of your score and a website to match.

How i plan for it to work...
Well im currently working on a dll that players will inject before playing enemy territory. The dll will show a rank board ingame (hopefully) and will also submit your scores automatically to the ETCL database.

I wouldn't mind...

If anyone wishes to help me with the website design and coding i would be happy for them to help and be part of the ETCL team (max team members is 5)

Chef

VIP
Would love to enter the league, but cannot help with design and coding.
Sorry! :happy:

Chef

VIP
Any more information on when it will be? Maybe even a date? :)
Anyway, great that you're doing such a thing for the cheater comunity, I wish you the best of luck! :D

Keimpe.

Banned
Info about which bots we may use or we don't ?

And is there already a website for it?

If you need help, give me a ring :).

Cory

You know I would LOVE to help so if you need anything, PM me or send me a message on msn!

sir3n

VIP
all bots will be avaliable to be used, unless you are entering the old skool league and date wise im not sure when it will be completed...

Chef

VIP
The one that ends with a big R.

He's premium member, and joined in 2006.
Other one is a junior member who joined in 2008.

Hull

Expect the unexpected
i been toxicavenger with long name, but im 7oxicAvenGer so it isnt a big deal. i registerd with ToxicAvenger as a mistake. cuz it said no Numbers with first registering so yeah.

Ang3l

i been toxicavenger with long name, but im 7oxicAvenGer so it isnt a big deal. i registerd with ToxicAvenger as a mistake. cuz it said no Numbers with first registering so yeah.

you went by the name Crumeg... when ToxicAvangeR was ToxicAvanger.