[Hiring] coder for working on a very nice project!(300$-1000$) - Paypal/Escrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexloveshacks

Hello aimbots.net devs,

I am highly intrested in hiring a coder for a custom made project for quake engine (quakelive), it involves aimbot, timer, and mouse&keyboard emulation and recording. I want someone that's interested in learning, smart and knows programming, there will not be a tight deadline but a very loose 3-4 months one(you can do it at your own pace). I will review twice a month the progress. Payment is between 300$-1000$ and it's based on features implemented.
For further details you can contact me on pm.

Thanks.

alexloveshacks

nobody? let's raise the bar a little. 1000$ for anyone who can get all my request done. I've talked with mowl and he said they are doable.

Why are you paying soo much? Are you a rich boy? :p
Maybe offer to pay part of the fee upfront so you can be trusted?

alexloveshacks

If trust is of the matter we will use scriptlance that has escrow capabilities. The payment is fair, it will be done only when i see features implemented, not before. I would do it myself, but the time that it will take me to learn c++ can be invested in doing the things i know doing already and get money out of it . So for me it's a win win situation.

The programmer can do what he likes and learn new things and make an awesome program, and I can focus on what i like to do.

UltraCheats

I'd recommend posting this in other section.

It's not right but I believe it will be more viewed and someone will actually go for it.

(Excuses to high staff for missleading - doubleposting)

alexloveshacks

Well this post will stay a couple of weeks more, maybe someone will grab it. hope it's in the right place. If no one will do it, i'll just learn to do it myself.

Seraphim

Try looking in the Quake Live section for the people that are releasing the hacks for the game. Maybe you'll have better luck there by PM'ing them.

mowl

Coders
Most of these features are present in QLHook anyways.
Getting keystrokes might involve a server-side hack, don't know how they process that.

alexloveshacks

By the looks of things seems that i have to learn programming -_-', thanks mowl for at least answering my pm's and helping me as much as you could with your busy schedule.

mowl

Coders
By the looks of things seems that i have to learn programming -_-', thanks mowl for at least answering my pm's and helping me as much as you could with your busy schedule.

I could help you with that process now and then. But uni takes most, if not, all my time to start a completely new project.

Hakam

Save your money, people will do it for a couple of bucks, not more than $100. Go down with your price and save some extra bucks and buy some Gucci with 'em.

Cheers,
Hakam

alexloveshacks

ok, i think this thread can be closed, just started learning c, i'll post the hack here when it's ready. should take a while.. -_-'

Status
Not open for further replies.