Post your GL Hook Offsets Here

K1ll3rm1k316

I dont know if anyone uses gl hook but i just thought itd be cool to test out some different peoples offsets for it. Ill start it out as mine is 4.2

hubb

I wouldnt worry bout them to much, choose between head hitbox or body hitbox, it dosent matter where you hit on that hitbox, it does the same damage.

Ive chnaged my offset by -10, still got the same effects.

Blah

"Blah blah blah..."
I wouldnt worry bout them to much, choose between head hitbox or body hitbox, it dosent matter where you hit on that hitbox, it does the same damage.

Ive chnaged my offset by -10, still got the same effects.

must be the settings on VC then. cause it actually DOES matter where you shoot. Head SHOULD do more damage. what matters though is that GL generally hits on head with any ofset. just some better then others

also knowing different ofsets is pretty pointless... Ofset depends ALOT on your game settings, your ping, your FPS and so on. there is no universal Ub3r ofset. what other people tell you is a general direction thing ONLY-you will have to look for an ofset that works best on your comp yourself.

K1ll3rm1k316

must be the settings on VC then. cause it actually DOES matter where you shoot. Head SHOULD do more damage. what matters though is that GL generally hits on head with any ofset. just some better then others

also knowing different ofsets is pretty pointless... Ofset depends ALOT on your game settings, your ping, your FPS and so on. there is no universal Ub3r ofset. what other people tell you is a general direction thing ONLY-you will have to look for an ofset that works best on your comp yourself.

i understand that i just thought itd be cool to get a feel for wat different people use for their offsets

hubb

You have a choice between the head hitbox and the body hitbox. Personally the offset that is saved on my GL is -3.5. Ive chnaged that to -13.5 and had the same results. The head hitbox is a bit diff as if you go over 7ish you'll be missing the hitbox.

Blah

"Blah blah blah..."
You have a choice between the head hitbox and the body hitbox. Personally the offset that is saved on my GL is -3.5. Ive chnaged that to -13.5 and had the same results. The head hitbox is a bit diff as if you go over 7ish you'll be missing the hitbox.

the head hitbox is harder to hit. 6-7 is actually a pretty good ofset zone. Playing with LOW ofset is helpful against someone who is set to shoot at head better since u will miss less due to the fact that u are getting shot.

xHalt

Administrator
Staff member
NOOB QUESTION

how do make offsets to be like

i can only go by .50

If the bot uses a cfg file, you could put the exact value in there, or if the bot uses cvars, you can enter it there, for instance: /aim_vecz 3.70 .

Blah

"Blah blah blah..."
NOOB QUESTION

how do make offsets to be like

i can only go by .50

In your ET folder (where ET.exe is) there will be a file after running the bot once (or may be you have to do "save settings" for it to appear?) well anyway. The file will be GLHookET.ini open this ini with notepad then edit the offset if you want your offset to be 3.7 type in 37.