[Release] cod4Hook Basic

mowl

Coders
This is an old project where stealth93 and myself worked on when we had some spare time. Some might know this hack from the whiteLight loader, but we made plenty of changes and we never got around providing them before. The aimcode is strongly improved, especially for weapons such as snipers. It has several bugs, especially on outdated video drivers and low-end pc's. We have implemented several heavy algorithms.

As for the features, there are way too many to list. Standard features such as an aimbot, ESP, spread removal and wall penetration checks. But also white walls, wireframed models and so on... I'd suggest you look through the menu and find out what suits you best.

Thanks to Sinner and King-Orgy for providing some usefull information that spared us some work to concentrate on more important goals.
On a side note, any code regarding PB detection is removed thus this hack is detected.

Note: The sounds folder is the same as the sounds from whiteLight:ET. If you want them, just copy them over in the folder.

Best regards,
mowl.

Attachments

• cod4hook.rar
    68.4 KB · Views: 2,358
  • cod4Hook.jpg
    cod4Hook.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 1,595
Last edited:

sphex_

Semi-Coder
mOwl @ directX?
Loving your health bar mind if I use the idea for my cod hack :D well spose its not your idea its been done many times before :D

mowl

Coders
mOwl @ directX?
Loving your health bar mind if I use the idea for my cod hack :D well spose its not your idea its been done many times before :D

It's just a mess to manipulate renders through engine, way easier and a universal approach can be done by hooking several functions in DirectX.

mowl

Coders
Anyone know how to use triggerbot?

Don't think it's properly implemented. Unfinished business as stated in the first post. Is it really necessarily? It's not a big deal to write it up, I remember I wanted to implement a triggerbot and had it all sorted out in my head so I lost interest pretty fast, my bad. :)

Jimmyfriend

Don't think it's properly implemented. Unfinished business as stated in the first post. Is it really necessarily? It's not a big deal to write it up, I remember I wanted to implement a triggerbot and had it all sorted out in my head so I lost interest pretty fast, my bad. :)

Oh. I thought I was doing something wrong.

Seraphim

Autoshoot shouldn't be on, due to the aimkey being on Mouse1. My mistake. When you decide to fire, the aimbot will activate, silent aim will take over the view angles, fire, and you're never seen.

Jimmyfriend

Autoshoot shouldn't be on, due to the aimkey being on Mouse1. My mistake. When you decide to fire, the aimbot will activate, silent aim will take over the view angles, fire, and you're never seen.

It aims at the head, the constant headshots are suspicious. Still fun to run around with noscoping people.
Edit: I stand corrected. I totally dominated a server, admins were suspicious at first then they stopped speccing me, and thought I was just really good. Perhaps better than roccat when it comes to legit

Last edited:

Seraphim

It aims at the head, the constant headshots are suspicious. Still fun to run around with noscoping people.
Edit: I stand corrected. I totally dominated a server, admins were suspicious at first then they stopped speccing me, and thought I was just really good. Perhaps better than roccat when it comes to legit

It's because Mowl is just plain beast :)

Seraphim

I believe mowl told me to try it with frame prediction at 1000 ( max ) and self predict at 300, ping predict enabled. That should give good sniper results.