[ Release ] RTCW Mombot

crx

Coders
This is a free release by me. This is a BETA Version so there are a few bugs Which will be fixed over time. Feel free to report bugs, although some are listed here with ( Buggy )

This is NOT Punkbuster proof in any way. Any Subscripions brought will be

Supported Version
1.0, 1.1, 1.3, 1.31, 1.32, 1.33, 1.4, 1.41b

Mods
Main Only, Feel free to run it on a un-supported mod, as it will produce a CRC. Upload the CRC size the bot reports plus the file "cgame_mp_x86.dll" from the mod folder and i'll add it's support.

PB Status
DETECTED - No PB Proofing At all.

Hacks :
wallhack
glowshells
name esp
health esp
distance esp
weapon esp
dynamite esp
pickup esp
aimbot
autoshoot
hud
radar
respawn
killspam
killsounds

Instructions
Put Mombot.pk3 into your "MAIN" folder inside RTCW folder. Keep all the other files together. For versions 1.0 and 1.1, use WOLF console to configure, for other versions edit mombot.cfg for setting console and menu opening.

This bot contains a PURE HACK, so even with Mombot.pk3 you can play on Pure Servers. Without the hack loaded, please remove this.

Configuration
Wolf 1.0 and 1.1 are only configured by CVARS from the Wolf console. Read the mombot.cfg file for the commands :)

All other versions are configured via Mombot console( F9 ) and Mombot Menu ( F10 ).

Once again enjoy this bot! All Sujjestions are welcome

Attachments

• RTCW Bot.zip
    347.7 KB · Views: 2,101

FunkFui

Have the same problem: "injection failed". The older release started. the majority is able to use it so maybe it´s because of the hardware, do not know. Is this possible? Can an injection failure be caused by using "a not for developed" hardware? Looking forward to any replies to this.

Thx for spending ur time for us in doing this...

crx

Coders
Make sure you have every update, and don't lie and say you have when you havn't. Run windows update and install everything then try again. Its designed for the latest fixes etc... so it wont run if you dont have them!

FunkFui

Wasn´t sure to have all updates, so I checked them at their weppage. Missed a few (although I have the inform function of new updates on, hmm...). Installed the missing files which were signed as important and also a few optional. Now the check says there are no more important updates available. Would post it but its in german, not sure if this really helps.

Has anyone an idea what I might have done wrong?

chevy

Make sure you have every update, and don't lie and say you have when you havn't. Run windows update and install everything then try again. Its designed for the latest fixes etc... so it wont run if you dont have them!

Saved you 2 seconds of your life..:p

snop

wtf i testing and testing is never go damit all updates + service pack 2 downloadet nothing ......... inject.. faild pf

is this for rtcw 1.0 ?

FunkFui

Hey Snop, It really depends on the updates. Had the problem, too. The windows check said I have all updates. A few weeks ago I got a msg in the systemtray: there are new updates available. I installed them and just tried for fun and it works. Can´t explain. Probably has something to do with the update check. I also installed a newer directx and VS2005 before I started the hack. So I can´t say 100 percent it belongs to the update. But I also believe it has nothing to do with VS. So try out and good luck, it runs if u have the right system configuration. Normally u can be sure if u get no reply here in this forum ur question is already in the thread and belongs to u or misunderstanding u don´t get it solved. Good luck.

egomaniac

Hi. I dont understand either. Do i point it to the Wolf Mp . If so injection failed and i have the updates!!! if i just click open it says cant open myself!!! Pls help this noob!!!