Hazzard - openGL Hook
Ownasaurus - Loader
N7 - Menu

Features:
Chams
FullBright
Gernade ESP
CrossHair Hack
Aimbot(set sensativity to about 5-10 for best effect)

Keys:
ALT+X - Open Menu
ALT+ Arrow Key - up, down, left, right
Aimbot works when LEFT MOUSE button is held down

Put wolfconfig_mp.cfg into the "Main" folder or else this hack won't work for you.

Put Wolfenstein.exe and Wolfenstein.dll into the "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" folder.

Run Wolfenstein.exe before you run WolfMP.exe, and do not minimize the Loader for the first time you play.

Attachments

• RtCW1.0_v3.zip
    61.9 KB · Views: 940

Flyma

hello, can someone help me to start the aimbot.When i play the cheat dont work and teh colour of the body dont change

Thanks and sorry for my english:D

Lexa

hi guys, i downloaded the hack, -------wonderfuul :p:) but i have aproblem and some questions, i readed the wolfconfig_mp.cfg and understund(i think) how the game work :p but problem is ot ehre when i did copy the thing to the ritgh place my option and controls were changed so i reputed the old put i left the mouse 2 for shhot casue it says that hte hack work when the left mouse is held down---so i was wonderring if the hack will not run if i changed the options and btw after i did run the loader and played ones i never open it againt and the hack still work or no casue i see all gray(britgh) and the cross..... but i dont know if it work :confused::confused::confused:
so please tell me someon if i can change the controls and do i need to laod the loader each time i play,
thanks anyway:D:D:D:D:D:D..

EDIT: guys i need help please can someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!