-Put rtcwhack.exe, rtcwhack.dll, and menu.wav in the same place anywhere

-Activation ALT+X for menu HOLD ALT then use the ARROWS KEYS to navigate

-HACK STATUS - DETECTED

MADE By: N7

Attachments

• RtCW_Multihack_1.0.zip
    353.3 KB · Views: 685

Overdosed

i did what the readme says and it still wont work. i hold alt and press x but nothing happens. i even tried using default cfg..

BOBBY1994

U idiots he is trying to hack you, if you wanted a real hack. You have to put in RTCW directory not ur SYSTEM folders. He is tryin to hack YOU! :D

Blah

"Blah blah blah..."
U idiots he is trying to hack you, if you wanted a real hack. You have to put in RTCW directory not ur SYSTEM folders. He is tryin to hack YOU! :D

well.. i doubt nick would post anything thats a hack a as he is a trusted cU member and a mod. Personally i generally try not to use hacks that tell you to put anything into the system folder-don't like anything messing with my comp...

platinum

Looks like it incorporates a GL Hack and the rest of the Hack in a separate DLL (possibly interfaces with a modified version of the original glut32.dll to make the thing work)

Because, the original EXE will only call the DLL from system32, you have to put it in place of the native DLL.
Which is why it has to go in there,
for it to be loaded into the Game like the native DLL would.

I wouldn't have thought it'd be too bad but explains why it's detectable because PB has known about tampering / manipulating the OpenGL Libraries.

Unlike Linux where your Shell would handel that for you, LD_PRELOAD / LD_LIBRARY_PATH are to just manipulate where it looks to load required Library.

Anywho,
I wouldn't blame anyone for be at least skeptical/inquisitive of it.

Platinum,